ASAP Business Partner Membership is for corporations with a license to use the IBM Workload Scheduler and/or IBM Workload Automation suite of products to develop software or training, educational and/or consulting services. ASAP Business Partner Members may not vote and their representatives may not hold office but their representatives may serve as committee members and, by appointment by the board of directors, may serve as a liaison to the board.
Some of the other benefits your company can expect as an ASAP Business Partner Member include:
- First choice of booth space for the Annual ASAP University
- A listing as a Business Partner member at our annual ASAP University, and highlighted status in the ASAP University Passport.
- The right to use the ASAP logo and statement that you are an ASAP Business Partner Member on promotional pieces, with prior approval of the ASAP board of directors.
Listing on the ASAP website, including a URL link to your own website.
- Full registration to ASAP University at the ASAP member tuition rate.
- Full registration to ASAP University at the ASAP member tuition rate for an unlimited number of representatives from up to 3 customers (corporations/agencies) attending ASAP University for the first time. Business partners must register and pay the tuition for all hosted customers.
Business Partner Membership follows the calendar year. Annual dues are $800. New Business Partner Members that join ASAP from July through September pay only 50% of the annual membership fee their first year. Those that join October through December will pay $800, which will cover the remainder of the year that they join plus the following year. Valid only for first time newly joining members.
To become a Business Partner Member please complete the ASAP Business Partner Member Data Sheet for board approval and pay the annual dues at the link below or by selecting Business Partner Membership under the Merchandise tab of the ASAP conference registration site.