Discover how to keep your automation environment current and how to save your company time and money during ASAP University Workload Automation Virtual.
The webinars scheduled for December, January, and February are postponed until further notice.
“Envision the Future of Automation” with Dan Twing, president of Enterprise Management Associates and “Chart Your Course for the Future of IT” with Vincenzo Spinelli, HCL director of engineering for Workload Automation and Marco Cardelli, HCL product manager for Workload Automation, during the kick-off on Wednesday, September 30, 2020.
Expand your knowledge base and skill set compliments of our sponsors.
Explore the 6 top-priority automation topics identified by users:
- Discovering the benefits and new features of 9.5
- Making the upgrade to 9.5
- Exploring the new Dynamic Workload Console
- Overcoming the fear … exploiting Docker and Kubernetes to automate service deployment and management processes
- Automating RESTful APIs
- Leveraging plug-ins and third-party integrations that enhance your automation processes
Engage with experienced users to learn lessons and best practices.
ASAP University Automation 20/20 Virtual Agenda features technical presentations by developers and engineers from the Rome lab, user experiences, business partner updates, Q&A periods, and interactive open forums.
Following the kick-off on September 30th, Virtual ASAP University sessions are scheduled on a Monday and a Wednesday (1 per month) from 10 AM ET – 11:30 AM ET beginning on October 19, 2020 through February 24, 2021.
See Virtual Agenda for session dates and times.
Virtual ASAP University Tuition is complimentary thanks to our generous sponsors and includes …
- keynote address, interactive user forums and futures presentations along with your personal selection of 10 technical sessions;
- presentation slides via password-protected web page; and most importantly,
- an invaluable learning and networking experience.